Micro Plant Studio continues to take the necessary safety measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 but we need your full cooperation. When visiting our studio on Monday – Sunday (10am-5pm), please make sure to take all necessary safety precaution.
There are many things that you can do to help protect yourself and others from becoming infected with COVID-19. People who show no symptoms of illness may still be able to spread COVID-19. A face covering may help prevent you from spreading COVID-19 to other people.
- If you see three people in the studio, including employee, please wait outside to come in.
- Always ask for help.
- Wear face Coverings and Cloth Masks: A face covering can include anything that covers your nose and mouth, including dust masks, scarves and bandanas.
- It is important that you wear these face coverings or masks in situations where it is difficult to maintain a social distance of six feet from others. For example, in a pharmacy or grocery store.
In addition to wearing a cloth mask you should continue to practice proven methods to protect yourself.
- Practice social distancing at all times by remaining 6 feet away from others when you have to leave your home for essential trips.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoiding close contact with others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; using alcohol-based hand gel with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.